POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : 1st Worm Facial Test (MPEG2, 314kb) : 1st Worm Facial Test (MPEG2, 314kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 03:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  1st Worm Facial Test (MPEG2, 314kb)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 17 Sep 2003 20:42:07
Message: <3f68ff5f@news.povray.org>
So, the first test with the animated worm.
Nothing extraordinary, just a test if the
facial sections (mouth-region mostly) work
properly. The eyes will get better, perhaps
even a proper Iris, and the hat is still the
"old" mesh version, which requires refining
(as comments suggested in binaries.images).

The soundclip is from my Music Maker, with
no legal issues (those reading off-topic will
know what I'm talking about ;-).

In fact, all I wanted to do is post a little animation
just to show that I'm serious about this project
of mine... :-)

Regards,
Tim

--